Thread: Top-Down Vertical Dancing Stages

Post Top-Down Vertical Dancing Stages

Somewhere along the line I found myself needing an image for a vertical dancing stage in my map-making. So I made one. Then I wondered if anyone else has made one of these for people to use and found, unsurprisingly, that no one had. So now I've made 58 palette-swapped versions of a top-down vertical dancing stage image that I also made.

If you have to ask why I found myself needing one of these for map-making, then I might ask myself the same question. I made them for a succubus' lair that I was designing and things snowballed from there I guess.

And if you don't know what vertical dancing is, then I don't blame you. It's the fancy term for pole-dancing. Yes, this is a zip file filled with 58 differently colored stripper poles. Yeah, I know...

I checked the rules, and no, I don't think this is against any of them. I mean, it's a vinyl floor and a metal stick.

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3o...ing+Stages.zip

Banned User

Altrunchen, why don't you choose your six most favorite ones and enter them into the Lite Challenge for this month?

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Altrunchen, why don't you choose your six most favorite ones and enter them into the Lite Challenge for this month?
    Wait what? You think these have a shot at winning some sort of competition? O_o

Wow, I can honestly say that I am flattered. I seriously thought that I'd get a vastly negative reaction from posting these.

Banned User

Maybe, maybe not, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Maybe, maybe not, who knows?
    Well thank you, lol. I submitted six of them for whatever it's worth. And as it just so happens, I am currently making a rather elaborate map these days in MapTool, though that may have to wait for another month before it can be submitted I imagine.