Thread: [Paid] Science Fiction Project

Default [Paid] Science Fiction Project

Subject
    This project is for Terra/Sol Games. We publish a science fiction setting called Twilight Sector. I have a project which I need a few maps for to complete. These are interior maps of a large city in space. The maps though will be for very specific areas within the city. I have some very rough sketches for you to work off of. I'm looking for basic b&w. Here is a link to something similar to what I'm looking for.

This project will include up to 7 maps. Payment is negotiable.

Style

See the example link above.

Quality & Size

I'm looking for professional quality maps. Not sure what I should put as dimensions. I'd like them to be roughly a half page on the layout software (InDesign). There will be a few printed copies of this book but we'll need the maps for the PDF version as well.

Time Constraints

I'd like to have the maps done within the next few weeks if possible but that is negotiable.

Copyright

This is the copyright statement that applies. I will have a contract for you to sign.
    I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Contact Details

You can contact me at: crossmlk "at" aol "dot" com.

Thanks for considering this project.

Guild Novice

Sent you an email.