Thread: One-Shot Prisonbreak Map

Default One-Shot Prisonbreak Map

The story: Ten years ago, a group of Orcs from the town called Voku attacked the city. The chieftain of the tribe 'Khul', has been imprisoned all this time. Noone knows why they kept him alive.

Now, Ten years later. A released prisoner has given the tribe of Orcs enough information to try to break the chieftain out of the prison.

The prison is actually the keep of the guards of the town. The best possible ways to enter is by either a) digging a small tunnel towards the torture chamber. b) using the sewage entrance to the latrines. or c) charge the front door.

At the top layer there are a couple of interresting dynamics. There is a freight lift that the group can use to go from the bottom layer to the top layer or vice versa. There is an alarm bell on the east side of the wall.

Besides the freight lift, the group can enter the prisons through the tower on the top left, or use the stairs that lead to the yard.

Feel free to use the map for your own adventures and place guards where you please! (i suggest atleast one at each wall, two guarding the main entrance, one at the doors to the stairs, and two patroling the cells.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top-layer.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	707.1 KB 
ID:	71700

Name:	top-layer-info.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	755.1 KB 
ID:	71701

Name:	bottom-layer.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	527.1 KB 
ID:	71702

Name:	bottom-layer-info.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	557.0 KB 
ID:	71703

Nice idea and work, thanks for sharing!

Even besides the quality of the drawing, this architecture was very thoughtfully designed! I'm running a pirate campaign, and I could definitely see some situations where a higher-security prison like this would come into play.