Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: City of Wheloon - WIP

Hi there,

Just got a wake up call that this thread was posted on. it's been a while since i made a map and since last i posted, i moved my website a bit. I'll update the map section of my website and host the map there and give you guys a heads up when it's done.

For those interested, feel free to use the map and i'll post the CC file so you can modify it if you care to.

Thanks for the interest.
    Pat
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Ooooh... Patrakis is still alive
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Hi Gandwarf,

Mapping wise, barely I'm still gaming every week but i can't find time mapping since i discovered a new time consuming passtime .... Cardboard or papermodeling. I've been building scenery and 3d maps for my game with stuff from WorldWorksGames lately and i'm having fun doing that. I'm sure i'll come back to mapping soon but for the time being, it's on a need to do basis.

Anyway, i'll update my maps soon.

Pat
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Well Patrakis, you could take a photo of your models and 3d maps and post those. I am sure folks would be interested.
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

Patrakis,

Any chance you'd be willing to post the latest version of this on your site? Couldn't find anything but the ValeDale materials there.

I'm almost ashame to come back to this since this map was so long ago and so many better maps are made now days.

but, for the sake of completeness, here's a working link to the map of Welhoon.

http://www.patoumonde.com/villes.html
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Hey, never be ashamed of your maps. I think it looks great!!

Is that still CD3? Does that work on windows 10? I still have all my CC3 disk set, I bought them when they first came out, but I haven't tried to install them on this new laptop. I haven't even tried to use CC in forever, I don't even know if I could make a map with it anymore.

Del

Hi there,

Still use that old software and it works great on Window 10. CD3 was used for the map yes.
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345