Thread: 1700-style Pictorial Map needed

Default 1700-style Pictorial Map needed

Hi, everyone.

I am looking to hire someone who can put together a pictorial map of a small town with the following criteria:

1) Hand-drawn. (no graphics)
    2. Show the streets and buildings from a bird's-eye view.
    3) Show the town as it exists TODAY, but the map should look like it was done in the 1700s.

I am new to this so you all have more experience and creative ideas than I do, but I do need to do this and I would be very interested in being contacted by anyone who would be interested in being hired for this gig. If it goes well, we shall certainly do many others.

Thanks!

V

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hi VictorianDaze,

I am interested in the project. Please give me a email address or similar to contact you.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Hi there, just curious about your specific definition of "hand-drawn". Do you mean without using a computer? Or, for example, is my recent city map even close to what you're looking for?

And you've come to the right place for this, or to learn how to make your own!

cheers,
    Meshon

Has this request been taken? If so please let me know and I will archive this thread.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

If it's not taken, I think I could do something that fits the criteria. If you're still reading, VictorianDaze, here are a couple of hand-drawn cities of mine. My email can be found through the link in my signature, if you'd like to get in touch.
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...5&d=1430501575
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...ad.php?t=26519