Thread: Finally!

Default Finally!

Hello!
    A short while ago I finally found this fantastic forum! I guess I was drawing some kind of map all these past years; in collaboration with my 2 best friends in high school or later doodling during boring meetings at work. Then came the D&D time but I was less into playing but creating haunted castles, dragon lairs or dungeons full of trap doors and hidden treasures. That was it for a while till I started model railroading again. I joined a forum and it seems I had a knack for drawing track-plans. (Unfortunately I lost most of them but at some time I might show you an example ) And here I am now having only one problem, I never can follow instructions - meaning I draw my maps first and read all the awesome tuts here later. Please bear with me!

Welcome to the Guild MstrWelf! Definitely show us some of your previous work, both the castle/dungeon plans and the railroad plans. Looks like you found the tutorials. If you already know how to make maps then just think of them as tools for refining your skills.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Banned User

Hello MstrWelf, welcome to the Guild! I'll look forward to seeing some of your maps

Thank you Arsheesh. The only "maps" I still have are a couple of track-plans that didn't get lost and I will post these sometime soon. The D&D plans were all made on paper in the early 80ies and I'm afraid I didn't keep these.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Track plans! We don't see a lot of that kind of map here, post on! And welcome!

cheers,
    Meshon

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mateus090985's Avatar

Welcome aboard MstrWelf!