Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March 2015 Entry - The Oracle

I did a version with room furnishings - but i'm not sure if it makes the map too busy and not readable (particularly with the two floors going on). Love to hear any opinions on whether I should go with or without the symbols...or suggestions for how to improve it in general.

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Final One Page Dungeon 2015.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	3.89 MB 
ID:	72256
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

I think the power of your map is better met without the furnishings - the fact that you can clearly see both levels simultaneously. That is kind of lost when you added the furnishings. If the map were taking more floor space of your page size, perhaps it might be clearer, but as small as it is, I think the furnished version is a detriment.

Still great map!
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Banned User

I agree with Gamerprinter, the map was gorgeous, now it's hard to follow again. I vote for ditch the furnishings

Yeah I agree - I'm glad I tried a version with the furnishings, but I knew there was a good chance that it was going to hurt the readability in the small format.

Baring any last minute suggestions - I think this is my final version. Thanks for all the help and rep everyone!

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Final One Page Dungeon 2015.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	3.94 MB 
ID:	72258
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

It's a shame it didn't work with the furniture AC. I liked it but did agree that it distracted.
    Maybe for another dungeon sometime. Nice work on the 2 level combination.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12