Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kurth's Bridge

Nice work, a very good iso view.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Lafia View Post
    I'm always fascinated, what a bit of light and dark grey can achieve. Really nice and clear encounter map! Is there a chance that you'll upload a version without the shields? I'll surely use this map sooner or later... btw.: What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? XD
    Mostly I've just got two empty halves of coconuts and I'm banging them together.

As requested, two versions to customize. One without the numbers and one without the parchment for the key.

cheers,
    Meshon

Edit: Just a note, this map does have a mini-adventure that goes a long with it, but it isn't publicly available yet so feel free to use this map for your games if you should have a spot for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kurthsBridge-numberless.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	319.8 KB 
ID:	72821   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kurthsBridge-clean.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	307.3 KB 
ID:	72822  
    Last edited by Meshon; 04-19-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks a lot Sir Meshon! Sorry, i forgot to add the "..if it's ok with you?" and didn't mean it as a "request". Just for clarification: I'd love to use the map how it is as a "encounter map" in a rpg session, not for ruining your lovely work by dilettantish "customization" of my own . Ofc i'd love to buy this if its finished. I remember stumbling over the link you posted for these maps+adventures you make, but i can't find it anymore...

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Oh gosh, no, whenever someone here asks if they can use one of my maps I'm totally pleased. I post them here in hopes that other people can have fun with them too. And really, I'm extremely fussy with my layers so to "customize" this map was a matter of a few clicks. I'm more than happy to do it.

None of our scenarios are available publicly yet, so you didn't miss a link. We've been writing encounters and short scenarios with 5E in mind but, as there is no official license yet, we need to figure out if we can use the OGL to do what we want. Right now the three of us are working on building a small library of content before we officially launch Last Torch. And for the first while we aren't going to sell anything, it will be free. We want to get some more experience under our belts first.

Thanks for your kind words!

cheers,
    Meshon

Wonderful job on this one! Looks fantastic!

Guild Novice

Nice drawing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really like how this is turning out Meshan. Your lines are very clean and crisp. Great work so far.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123