Thread: Need a very rough prototype for a gameboard

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Need a very rough prototype for a gameboard

Hello all,

here is my second request on this website. I am currently working on designing a boardgame, and I feel it's time to make a somehow functional gameboard to support more playtesting. It doesn't have to be beautiful (of course, beauty is always appreciated), since things are subject to changes after more playtesting.

Here is a short description :
    The gameboard should be a 22x17" (4 american US letters). The board would consist of :
    A 17x11" map, divided into areas (a sketch will be provided). No art is needed, basically just lines
    5 spaces for playing card (standart card format).
    The remaining space will be used for some score tracks and tabels.

As you see, it is very basic because of the low quality required. It can absolutely be black and white.
    Most important is that the subdivision of the map into zones might change (a bit), and that I would have some freedom to do a couple of modifications.

I would propose a 100 euro for the task, which I hope is a decent offer. Beauty is not the priority, but I would value it if some more effort is put into making it still nicer for the eye, and be ready to increase a bit the budget for that...

Feel free to contact me, and I will provide a sketch.
    F.

Has this request been taken? If so please let me know and I will archive this thread.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh