Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer / Fall Issue of the Ezine Released

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Sadly the Alliance is not as strong as it once was...
    This sounds like a scene from Lord of the Rings
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected JoeyD473's Avatar

Thanks guys. Sadly the Alliance is not as strong as it once was, so there'll be no more zines. Maybe a yearbook just for the CG though?

Hmmm
    What is needed to get teh zine going again?

Two things really:

1. Contributory fiction articles which we used to get from a site called 'Plotstorming' and RPG related articles which we got from the Campaign Builders Guild. Sadly I believe that both of these sites are now largely dormant.

2. An enormous amount of time on my part to put the zine together. I'd be happy to hand the reins on to someone who might want to take up the project, or at least share the load as we have a baby on the way and time is not going to be as plentiful as it currently is.

The CLs are at the moment discussing some updates to the site and one of the may well be the appearance of the zine in another form - but that won't be for awhile yet.

All the best

Ravs

Two things really:

1. Contributory fiction articles which we used to get from a site called 'Plotstorming' and RPG related articles which we got from the Campaign Builders Guild. Sadly I believe that both of these sites are now largely dormant.

2. An enormous amount of time on my part to put the zine together. I'd be happy to hand the reins on to someone who might want to take up the project, or at least share the load as we have a baby on the way and time is not going to be as plentiful as it currently is.

The CLs are at the moment discussing some updates to the site and one of the may well be the appearance of the zine in another form - but that won't be for awhile yet.

All the best

Ravs
    Congats!!!!!

And I'd be happy to help where I can. I can totally feel for you on the limited time, though for me, it isn't a child, it's the job, which, now that I think about it, might very well be like children since about half of our employees act like children.

In any event, as I said, I'd be happy to help where I can.

GW
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Yeah, congrats Ravells!
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Cheers Guys! We're adopting an orphan from India and are due to pick her up next month. The process has taken more than 2 years - you wouldn't believe the red tape.

It would be fun to get a magazine up and running again, but it is a ton of work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12