Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saluton!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Saluton!

Hello everyone! My name's Jordan, and I'm an experienced cartographer. I was just recently reffered to this site, and am interested in partaking in your community.

Post Hey!

Aye, Highlander, welcome to the Guild.

Post one of your current or past created maps - that's the best way to participate in the community. Let's see what you got?

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Aye, Highlander, welcome to the Guild.

Post one of your current or past created maps - that's the best way to participate in the community. Let's see what you got?

GP
    Heh, already ahead of ya.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild. First rule of Cartographer's Guild = don't NOT talk about Cartographer's Guild. Oh and post lots of maps heh heh. Maybe that one is the first rule, I forget.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Post Big files, there!

Since your maps seemed to be such large files, you should post those maps as an attachment. Go to "Edit" on you map post, advanced settings, see the Paper Clip in the tool bar, click that and an attachment menu opens. Select from online or within your PC and upload the files through this attachment menu. Your maps will be posted as thumbnails, with links to the full view for each map.

This would make your Map Post more useable to those of us on slower internet connections.

Nice maps though!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Ah, my apologies, I'll go fix that now.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Greetings and Welcome to the Guild!! Look forward to seeing your maps around the board

Post Vote!

Oh and I just mentioned to Kuraru on his intro post, is to go to the Mapping Challenge forum, check out the 30 maps entered for the October Mapping Challenge, read the rules of this challenge, then pick your favorite six maps and vote on this month's poll.

We need as many members to vote each month. So your first duty (after posting your great maps) is to vote in this month's challenge! And participate with a map entry in next month's challenge, if you can!

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
    Greetings and Welcome to the Guild!! Look forward to seeing your maps around the board
    I actually just read through your great tutorial on pen and ink drawings. That is definitely something I want to get into.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I actually just read through your great tutorial on pen and ink drawings. That is definitely something I want to get into.
    Yes, I feel somewhat in the minority in the digital world. I'm getting better with Photoshop and Illustrator, but I'll never stop drawing with pen and ink. Hope you gain something useful from the guide... I'll be posting up the 'tutorial' part of it sometime this next week, for what it will be worth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast