Thread: Deviantart notifications

Default Deviantart notifications

Hello, silly question here. Is possible to receive deviantart notifications in my e-mail? I have a 6 year old account but I never used it so much.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Wow. I was just wondering that yesterday. From a very small amount of research I did, no, but I certainly didn't get a definite answer. Any deviantArt pros who can enlighten us?

Not a pro here but the one time someone sent me a message for a commission from da I didn't get it until 2 days before the deadline. Lost out on that one. I didn't get an email which would have been nice. I only found out because I logged in for the heck of it one day.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Banned User

I used to be active on DA but I found way too many problems, with the people and with the site, and I just flat out ignore them now. My account is still there, but I log in once a year maybe.

If you really want to get commissions or contacts from DA, post your email address there and note specifically that you don't log in much, and ask people to contact you directly via email.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    If you really want to get commissions or contacts from DA, post your email address there and note specifically that you don't log in much, and ask people to contact you directly via email.
    Smart advice chick, thank you.