View Poll Results: March / April Lite Challenge: Map a Small Village, including Demographics VOTING

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shilfah - The Floating Village by Abu Lafia

12 36.36%
  • Clift Side by Belgath

12 36.36%
  • Harvest Time in Applehill by Chick

12 36.36%
  • Darrowholm by ChickPea

14 42.42%
  • Bjorah's Cliff by Industrygothica

12 36.36%
  • Wydenfurth by MstrWelf

5 15.15%
  • Treetop Village of Eren Tulluath by Whump

10 30.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: March / April Lite Challenge: Map a Small Village, VOTING

Default March / April Lite Challenge: Map a Small Village, VOTING

Hey everyone, All I can say is WOW. Amazing maps everyone. Forget "lite" Challenge, these are worthy of the Regular challenge!

This month's challenge was to create a map of a village and include demographics and possibly a backstory.

Please see the Final entries here in the Challenge Thumbnails, Don't just look at the maps, read the stories provided, a lot of work went into them: http://www.cartographersguild.com/ch....php?type=lite

There are 7 entries and they all deserve your votes. Vote for as many as you want to. The Voting will last for 3 days and then a Silver Compass will be awarded.

Regardless of how you vote, all of them should be REPed, Every.Single.One. Do it!

Good luck everyone!

-IG

Guild Member Facebook Connected Belgath's Avatar

I am vary impressed by all the hard work and great map designs . But what I found most impressive is all the support provided by the maping community. Most sites now days can be pretty harsh when commenting on others works of art.

Wow! It was really hard to vote on this! Everyone did a great job on this challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Domino44 View Post
    Wow! It was really hard to vote on this! Everyone did a great job on this challenge!
    Thanks! I know I learned a lot making this map. Probably more than I have working on any other.

-IG

This has been one of my favourite challenges - probably because it involves drawing villages and giving them a story. I've enjoyed all of the entries in this so picking my favourite three will be tough.
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

So hard to pick 3 to vote for, every entry had something terrific to make it worth a vote. A couple really stood out and a couple were just a little less "finished" than the others which left 3 for my last vote but all were close, in the end I had to just pick one. But it wasn't easy.

Great work everyone! I almost voted for all 7, but then that means my vote doesn't really count.

I hope the next challenge draws as much talent and attention.

Awesome to see so many entries The stories are a pleasure to read.
    Good luck everyone!

I have to agree ! This is going to be extremely difficult to narrow down for the voting. I don't have time tonight but I feel I need to really look these over before I can vote. Everyone gets Rep though If I can. Congrats to all Great Work !
    "Aye The skies be clear , the seas be calm and the winds be with us .....

ARGH!! but the damn compass be broken!! "

Capt. Noah Swalter Last voyage of the " Silver Crest"

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Great work everyone! I almost voted for all 7, but then that means my vote doesn't really count.
    Yes, I had the same issue. Another thing is because the story was a significant part of the map, I felt I had to weigh both story and actual map equally.
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast