View Poll Results: March / April Lite Challenge: Map a Small Village, including Demographics VOTING

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shilfah - The Floating Village by Abu Lafia

12 36.36%
  • Clift Side by Belgath

12 36.36%
  • Harvest Time in Applehill by Chick

12 36.36%
  • Darrowholm by ChickPea

14 42.42%
  • Bjorah's Cliff by Industrygothica

12 36.36%
  • Wydenfurth by MstrWelf

5 15.15%
  • Treetop Village of Eren Tulluath by Whump

10 30.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: March / April Lite Challenge: Map a Small Village, VOTING

Guild Member Facebook Connected Belgath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Well there sure are a lot of brand new members voting on the poll.
    I know my wife wanted to vote for me and Bajorah's Cliff if that's not kosher please discount one of my votes. I know she is biased for me but Bajorah's is legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgath View Post
    I know my wife wanted to vote for me and Bajorah's Cliff if that's not kosher please discount one of my votes. I know she is biased for me but Bajorah's is legitimate.
    Please tell her thank you for me, please!

-IG

On the rehash I'll update the story or try to get the full story in for the map there's quite a bit going on with the keys of creation. The seal against beasts of darkness which is in the background behind the mayor's house which is now broken. If anybody has a suggestion on how to make trees look three-quarter I'd love the information

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Belgath View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Well there sure are a lot of brand new members voting on the poll.
    Yeah, I noticed that, too. Strange that there are six new members voting, and while they spread a few votes around, all six have voted for Belgath. Must be something special to newcomers there

http://designmechanism.freeforums.or...s-t993-20.html ok is what I posted at the rune quest page if you think it's wrong let me know and I also told my gaming group to check out the website but my wife's only family member who's voted for me. My son want to do I told him no he 17 and so did my oldest daughter is 23 I also told her no but if six new legitimate people joining the website I don't see what the problem is. You're welcome to email them.
    Last edited by Belgath; 04-17-2015 at 04:39 PM.

It upsets me I probably told 20 or 30 people about the website and about the challenge and I didn't ask any of them to vote for me but I'm sure there is biase and next month I'll encourage more people to join the website I think is a great website and a great resource for people who game.

And honestly I want to tell more of my friends to check it out and yes if they vote they probably be biased. But I wasn't telling them so I could win. I was more excited about them seeing the work I put in and wanted them to see what I can do.The problem is I'm not sure who joined, but if I ever enter next month or ever again, they would probably be biased also. But most my friends would bust me out if I did a crappy job. I had no intention of starting a bunch of controversy.

And I'm sorry my grammar sucks so bad.

It's probably pointless to tell you not to stress about it, but... don't stress. I don't think it's a big thing. There's no denying you had a great map, and that's really what matters.

I think right now the most important thing is that we all ban together and take out ChickPea! She's(?) beating us all!

-IG

Thanks industrygothica. I was feeling crappy about telling my friends about the challenge so I reread the rules make sure I didn't screw up. Then I read this at the bottom. "This challenge will not work without participation. Tell your friends, post to other forums, spread the word!" I don't feel so bad now.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast