Thread: Need a Map Made for a Fantasy Game

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Help Need a Map Made for a Fantasy Game

Subject:
    Hey guys, I need a map creating for a fantasy world I am creating...I need a map of a single continent that consists of seven separate regions, you can design it any way you want with any topographical features you wish, it would be great if you could put in some features such as; Towns, Cities, name the forests and things like that...

here is a link to an example of what I'd like the map to look like - here

The whole world is called "Ozorhia" and the seven regions are "Keaforah" "Creottoran" "Rawoque" "The Savage County" "The Edge Territories" "The Peaceful Nation" "Lovonor"

Payment
    This is a Paid Project, the price is negotiable but I've got about $100.00 OBO to spend on a project and I can make the payment to you through PayPal.

Quality & Size
    I'm looking for a professional / semi-professional map that is required for print and I need the size of it to be "23.4inch high x 33.1inch wide" so it can fit onto a large poster.

Time Constraints
    I would like the project completed ASAP but there are no real time constraints for this project!

Copyright
    I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Contact Details
    So if you're interested in helping to create my map you can contact me here at 'Universesend@gmail.com' to discuss the project further

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by Charles Penn; 04-18-2015 at 06:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Question: When you say "World Map", do you want an entire planet, as in ALL the continents mapped? Or do you mean "world" as in "campaign setting" and you want it confined to one continent like the example map you posted?

The regions sounded more like regions of a continent, but you mention "the whole world"... just need some clarification Thanks.

EDIT:

Just noticed also you give dimensions, but you don't specify which is width and which is height.
    Last edited by wthrasherb; 04-18-2015 at 06:20 AM. Reason: added question

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Good point, I want a campaign setting map, so one continent like the example with all the regions!

and the dimension are landscape so 23.4 inches high and 33.1 inches wide!

Anymore questions just ask!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Penn View Post
    Good point, I want a campaign setting map, so one continent like the example with all the regions!

and the dimension are landscape so 23.4 inches high and 33.1 inches wide!

Anymore questions just ask!
    Thanks for the quick response.

Blog Entries

Charles, I dropped you an email.