Thread: Looking for two maps for a fantasy novel series

Post Looking for two maps for a fantasy novel series

Hi,

I am looking to commission two b/w or greyscale maps suitable for a series of fantasy novels.

The first map depicts a continent with various nations, cities, etc, and the second map would be a "zoomed in" version of one of those nations with more detail. They would be one on each page - portrait orientation.

The maps would be in the style seen in the front pages of many fantasy series - A Song of Fire and Ice (eg http://fantasy-faction.com/wp-conten...steros-Map.jpg) would be a good example of the look I'd be going for in the maps, but any similar style would suffice.

I have my own rather awful and rough depictions of the maps in question, which can be used as a guide. The names and map features would be mostly already on this map. (Though many finer details are not fixed in stone). What we'd be aiming for is much better looking versions of these that can appear in the front of my novels.

Deadline for this would be flexible, but I'd hope to not be waiting for too long.

Quality: Professional, it would be appearing in a novel.

Payment: Negotiable , and via Paypal.

Copyright: I'd need the appropriate usage rights for the novels and promotion of such of course, but otherwise artist would retain copyright and can use it in their galleries.

Email contact: aidankch - at - gmail - dot - com

Regards,

Aidan

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Hi Aidan, I dropped you an email.

Hi all,

Thanks for your interest. A lot of talented folks here and quick responses!

This job has now been taken

Aidan