Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CC3 Feature Suggestions

You may also be interested to know that there is an email list set up specifically for programming:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cc2-dev-l/

And another specifically for macros:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CC2-Macros/
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Please do keep posting feature suggestions.
    ProFantasy Software Ltd

Symbol Organization is a problem. It would rock if symbols had tags and could be searched by that tag.

I second the request for other line styles, Google Sketchup is a good example of a vector program that has cool sketchy line styles.

I am starting to use CC3 and tools a lot as I am running a campaign for the first time in about 10 years, so I am sure I will think of more

Dean
    Dean

\"Nonsense, your only saying that because no-one ever has!\"

As a photoshop user who has just started trying CC3 I have to say that the gradient tool is definately missing. It is an option in FT I note but can't find it anywhere in CC3.

Other things would be noise & Cloud render. This are used to produce many map styles, they create textures and depth within a 2D image which a tileable fill pattern simply can't offer.
    From the creator of Arnalath

I'd like to see another 'new map' command which would take a PNG file and use that as the background for a map and pick the size of the map from the PNG file (not tiled, but use the PNG as the entire background).

Quote Originally Posted by andydragon View Post
    I'd like to see another 'new map' command which would take a PNG file and use that as the background for a map and pick the size of the map from the PNG file (not tiled, but use the PNG as the entire background).
    How would it determine (straightforwardly) what dimensions to make the map? PNGs have pixel dimensions, maps are in a variety of units?
    ProFantasy Software Ltd

Photo Realistic - I would like to see the FT Pro merged into CC3 so that its easy to make photo realistic maps in CC3. Thats the one thing that photoshop seems to have over CC3 to me. Otherwise, I am a devout CC3 user.

Marc
    Visit my site for roleplaying at http://www.rpgrescue.com.

Guild Journeyer MadCartographer's Avatar

I have a suggestion. Text along a curve. This needs better handeling. Give the users options on the direction of the text. It only goes 1 way. I recently needed it to go the other way. I had to do it manually, 1 letter at a time to get it the direction I needed.

CC3 is a great product, I'd never use another product.
    Thanks ProFantasy!
    _________
    User of:
    CC2 & CC3, FT Pro Exclusively.
    If it's ProFantasy, I'm using it.

The A#1 Feature CC3 needs:

Previewing of fill textures when adjusting object properties.

It would be nice to be able to add effects to layers instead of sheets, so that objects that are on other sheets can be changed at once. I actually thought that was what layers were for in the beginning, but now I don't see a use for them at all.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast