Thread: Centre of a cultist maze

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Wip Centre of a cultist maze

Hiya.
    I'm trying to make a battle map where the action would be at the center of a maze. And at the center of the maze there is a giant sphincter concealing an entrance to a cultist hideout. So I did a quick google-search, not knowing what a sphincter is, and this is the best thing I came up with...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cultist Lair Maze.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	452.8 KB 
ID:	73021

You are making your players go inside the anus of a monster? sounds gross but looks kind of cool. I am not sure why you want it pink, but the shape looks cool.

I like the tonal qualities of the maze but the maze itself isn't really a maze. You have only one entrance to the center.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Yes, only one entrance to the center. I drew the rest only to get a maze "feeling" if you know what i mean The maze is kind of living a life of it own so we won't need a full battle map for that. Navigating the maze itself will be me (or them) rolling d10's

Looking at it now I'll probably end up removing the pink and go for a different look...

Not necessarily the anus, zeichen. There are many different types of sphincters; they are fairly common piece of anatomy.

I get the idea that this is created magically by the cultists? It's more like a lab-grown piece of biotechnology than part of an actual creature? Or do the cultists actually hang out inside a monster?