Thread: Map for a novel/short stories

Default Map for a novel/short stories

Hi, I just found this site and am already in love. But down to business, I've been working on a story on and off for about a year while going to school, and I've come up with a very rough idea for a map of the region I'm starting in, I just lack the talent and creativity to get it how I want. The area is mainly archipelago's drawn together in 3 main groups, and smaller ones towards the coast. I have the whole area broken up into 6 sub areas: the coast of the eastern continent, the "inner seas", the northern isles, the southern isles, the western isles, and the "outer seas". I have decent base for the inner seas the continent and the north, but I'm hoping someone here can take over.
    PRICE: of course I'd like it to be free, but realistically I'm open to most offers.

I don't really need it too soon, as I'm still to busy to get massive work done, but I'd like it before the end of July.
    If there are any takers just email me at
    techfriar23@gmail.com

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Do you want the map to be black and white or colored? Do you have any particular map style in mind?

Blog Entries

and can you post a image of a rough sketch
    on the back of a bar napkin would even do
    --- 90 seconds to Midnight ---
    --------

--- Penguin power!!! ---