Hello all,

I have been creeping around the forums for a while now and love all of the amazing work done by the cartographers here. I'm in need of a city map for a D&D campaign I'm working on. I have sketches and a good idea of what I'd like, but I lack the artistic ability and photoshop skills to render it in a nice way.

I'm hoping that a nice cartographer out there might want some practice or a little side project, nothing too serious at all. I'm unable to offer pay for this work, as it's just for my personal use and hobby.

Subject:
The map is of a planned city based around a religion I've created for this campaign. It's perfectly square and is divided into specific districts, with a river running through it. More details (I've got plenty) to come with an offer.

I'm not sure about precise scale, but this is the capital city of a very large nation, so it should house at least 30k-40k people, if not more.

Quality:
Doesn't need to be professional, just needs to be consistent and of decent quality. Basically, anything better than what I can come up with would be awesome. :P

It's only required for web, as I use roll20 for my campaigns. A large image would be preferable, to allow for zooming into specific areas.

Time Constraints:
Literally none. My campaign is still a work in progress, so however long you need to complete it is fine. :)

Copyright:
Since I'm using this for my own personal campaign, I would like rights to the map, but you can feel free to use it as an example in a portfolio or other media.

Thanks for your time!
-Joonabloop