Thread: May / June 2015 Lite Challenge: Map an Ambush.

Post May / June 2015 Lite Challenge: Map an Ambush.

The challenge this time is to "Map an Ambush".

Now that is not quite as open ended as last months "Map whatever you want", but it does leave a lot of leeway to be creative.
    Any Genre is possible, Fantasy, Sci-Fy, Modern etc. It can be an alley or city street, a road through the swamp, a western with a box canyon like the Lone Ranger was ambushed in, a narrow tunnel in a cavern, or an asteroid field in space. While I would guess that most of the maps will be battlemaps, those of you who prefer regional maps could make a regional map that identifies the location of a famous ambush.

Lots of choices, so go be creative!

The challenge will run to the 14th of June, then we'll have three (3) days of voting, after which the winner will receive a shiny Silver Compass.

Please remember to title your threads like this: May / June 2015 Lite Challenge: < your title here >

Also don't forget to precede any work-in-progress image with this tag:

### Latest WIP ###

If you don't put that in, the thumbnail scraper won't pick up your image, and no one will see it when it's time to vote.
    Remember, you have to use the ### Latest WIP ### tag every time you post an update and if there are 2 or more maps on the same post the thumbnail scraper may not pick up the one you want, so just use 1 map per post.
    Last edited by Bogie; 05-19-2015 at 01:13 AM.

Hmmm, I'll have to think about this one. I really enjoy these challenges, even though I bombed last month, but inspiration isn't striking at the moment. I'll ponder it for a bit.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected JefBT's Avatar

Ambush... that's a good theme!

One day warning! I will close this out and start the voting some time tomorrow nite (Sunday). Get your last minute tweeks done and posted.

Great work everyone!

"last minute tweaks"

Hehe if only I were finished and able to make those final tweaks! Actually, I'm doing not too badly and will definitely finish tomorrow, though I could probably spend another week agonising over cliffs. It's probably just as well it winds up tomorrow!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"