Thread: Hello guys!

Default Hello guys!

Hi everyone!

My nickname is FroggEater (don't even think about my real name) because... well... I'm french And as far as I know, I'm not the only one here. I am here because I'd like one day to write a fantasy novel (and by the way I want to be able to make the maps of my world) and also because I'll soon be the GM of a campaign (my first one, and not only as a GM).

One thing I want to say is that I change my mind very (and by very I mean VERY) often, so I'll most likely quit the forum and come back multiple times. It's also the reason why I haven't done any complete drawing and haven't started my fantasy novel yet.

Oh, and btw, I don't use any translator, so sorry in advance for my english :/

Welcome from a fellow new person. Regarding your language skills, I didn't have even a hint that English wasn't your native language (and I am usually quick to pick that up) so don't bother with the translator.

Thanks, I'm always bothered about my english capabilities. And welcome to you too by the way

Banned User

Hello FroggEater, welcome to the Guild

Welcome aboard and I hope you will find yourself carried along into the wonderful world of Map making that we enjoy at least before you change your mind and go elsewhere

And you English is excellent.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt