Thread: Looking for a region cartographer!

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Looking for a region cartographer!

First of all, hello, as this is my 1st post.

I would like to commision a map, that is similar to this: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2..._World_map.jpg

First I want to know if I'm able to afford this kind of map, so please contact me with your portfolio and rates.

Ill send more info to chosen cartographers, thanks!

Hey Juvee, welcome to the Guild.
    The link goes to some small image that doesn't look like a map.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

What J.Edwards said. And a few more details would be appreciated. The more concrete your request is, the easier it'll be for a cartographer to give you a quote for the task.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Ahhh sorry! here is higher resolution: http://abload.de/img/thewitchermapbigppei1.png

So basicly its a fantasy map, there will be about 6-7 different regions (its like a world map, the map will just be cut in regions depending on who is claiming the lands) but nothing super detailed, but needs to be printable (so 300dpi etc), would need some small simple icons: citiy, village, forest, swamp etc. If anyone needs more info, hit me up

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

For further discussion an email adress might come in handy. Just sayin'.

Thanks for posting here. To save the most time I would really encourage you to take a look at the sticky thread for this area as it will help us to help you in finding someone. Prices can run from free to expensive so usually it helps if you have an idea of what your budget is but that's all part of the Sticky directions. On the bright side, once you hit 5 posts you can send private messages within the Guild

Happy Cartographer hunting!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Has this add been taken, or shall I retire it to the archives?