Thread: World Map for a game

Default World Map for a [TAKEN]

Subject: The map itself is already in existance, but it needs a restyle and some editing as some areas of the map will be ignored for story purposes and need to be cut off and one location needs to be relocated. Below there is a detailed version of the map, the smaller locations can be ignored and another take of the map within the scale

Style: http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...8&d=1431573728, this is what resembles the most what I'm looking for, the map has multiple biomes, rivers and mountains and I want each of them to be recognizable on the map like on this map, white on snowy areas, brown/yellow for barren areas, mountains when mountains are present, simple as that.

Quality & Size: Professional or Semi Professional quality of work.
    The map will be used as the world map of the game and it will be resized to 496x368 to fit the game engine, therefore it must look good on this dimensions.

Copyright: I will only use this map once for this game, the game itself is planned for free distribution and I do not work for any company this is a personal work and I'm doing it by myself.

Contact: you can contact me on my email supermegabacanudoduplo99 at outlook dot com, which we can discuss prices, payman options, more details on the project and time constraints

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FFT Map.png 
Views:	203 
Size:	998.0 KB 
ID:	73738
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FFTIvalice.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	73739
    Last edited by TheShed; 06-16-2015 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Request Taken

The artist of the Map you linked as what you are after is -Max- once you have made 5 posts here you might want to send him a PM directly just in case he's available. Not everyone can keep up with all the map requests posted here so it's worth a shot.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Though I'd really like to see how one can fit something as awesome and detailed as Telduria into a 496x368px size.^^