Hi guys,

I'm am looking for a map of a single continent in order to inspire my thought process for a fantsay novel I am currently writing. Looking at the work on here has made me realise that I am not adpt at all at drawing maps myself, and need the pros to do it

Subject- The continent is Westerosian in size, and will probably have bits added to it later, my sketch is too large for the website, so I can provide sketches via my email, it contains details like cities, towns and also nature like mountains, rives etc

Style- I was thinking of going for a style similar to this: http://www.fantasticmaps.com/wp-cont...3/Westeros.jpg

Quality- I'm not too bothered about quality, as I have no skill myself, so as long as it is better than my own work!

Size- I'm not too sure about size, but it would need to be able to be printed

Time- I am currently taking exams, and so have no time constraints in regard to my novel writing, the artist can take as long as they like

Copyright- As I have no illusions of this book becoming anything special, the map would be for my own personal enjoyment, and so the artist could keep the rights

Pay- I am happy to discuss payment options, my email address is jkbrwn6@gmail.com so send me an email if you're interested

Many Thanks
Jake