Thread: Shroud of the Avatar Metropolis and Village template Designs work

Default Shroud of the Avatar Metropolis and Village template Designs work

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	#2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	73926

I play game called Shroud of the Avatar, it is still in pre - Alpha stage at the moment, but expecting to launch sometime near or just after the end of the year.

As part of the game you are allowed to purchase player owned towns.

I have purchased 3 of these player owned towns (POT's) 2 Metropolis, and 1 Village Crossroads.

My partner in this endeavor has purchased 4 of these player owned towns as well (POT's). 1 Metropolis, 1 Crossroads Village, 1 Village, and 1 Hamlet

The cost for all of these towns was well over 15K, to give you an idea of our scale and commitment to this new game.

We are looking to hire someone or a group of someone's to do the town layout template work for us as soon as possible.

Time is very important to us as the developers have begun accepting templates and even created 2 towns in game already.

As POT (player owned towns)owners, we have the option of picking from templates that are being created as we speak by Portalarium from other players template submissions, or we can submit templates of our own to be used by the developers as a template for their design work upon our towns.

The templates we are wanting help with creating will not be used as drawn up by you exactly, but more as a guideline to help us express our goals and aspirations to the developers. My partner and I while computer literate, have no experience doing something like this. and don't have the time to get up to speed with software that I might be able to use.

We are seeking help from anyone who is willing to help us design these templates asap.

Payment:[/B] I can pay for services rendered any way that you may like. I am PAY PAL verified for many years. We are expecting to spend several hundred dollars, possibly more for this project, providing it is completed in a professional and timely fashion.

Would prefer professional cartographers or gaming design experience type professionals, but not required. Any experience with the actual game Shroud of the Avatars would be a big plus.

Style: Here is a picture of a design that has been accepted by the dev's at Shroud of the Avatar for another player owned town. The blue squares are city sized lots that can be joined together to create Keep and Castle lots, or chopped up to create town lots, village lots, and row lots as you can see in the template layout. I can provide more pictures of the templates we have seen for you upon request to help get the idea across.

Each template will be the same size 1 kilometer square (1000 meters by 1000 meters) for each town.

Only thing that changes are the number of city size lots, roads, biome, landscape features, ect.

The only size lot we need laid out for these templates is the city size lot as it will be dividable by us later on in game.

City size lots need to be 40 meters x 60 meters and must be placed on flat ground.

Beyond the lots we need to draw in our roads, some landscape features we would like (beach, cliffs, lake, waterfall, cave entrance) ect.

Name:	#4.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	73924

The biome we are looking for metropolis #1 is mountain forest island port type layout. (think Seattle Vancouver) with steep cliffs and mountains coming down to the water with a port city laid out along a narrow beach coastline with lots of docks for shipping, commercial fishing and a navel sea base.

Can provide a sketch of our idea and meld it with any ideas you may have. Our main focus is on the internal town layout though.

The island can be split into two islands or one big island, but needs to be connected via bridge of some sort. The setting is kind of medieval times. I can link you to some videos of the game for a better feel.

The thing that I wish to stress is time! It is important to me/us as we need to get this done asap. Would love to have it done within a week, but understand it will take what it will take to get it done as there will be some back and forth required.

Name:	#1.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	73925

I can be reached at tqbase@comcast.net or by phone at 561-346-6644

Sincerely, Steve G
    Last edited by studbuzzar; 06-08-2015 at 09:10 AM. Reason: More infromation