Thread: D&D Homebrew map

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Map D&D Homebrew map

hello cartographers guild this is my first post but i have been lurking and looking at alot of the maps that have been done here. well done everyone i enjoy them thoroughly.

i am starting a new D&D campaign that i will hopefully be able to run all future campaigns in the same world.
    if anyone coujld help me out with this that would be great i do not possess the skills to do anything near what you guys can. i have no idea what someone would expect to be paid so if i could get a little insight into that, that would be wonderful.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	camedin world map fixed whole view jpg.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	3.69 MB 
ID:	73987

This is a world map in hexes i have the rough sketch ffrom donjon world generator.
    there are several castle images on the map pay no heed to them they are not being used
    very much a grasslands world with a lot of forests and mountains not a lot of desert.
    the hexes are 50 miles from edge to edge.

im looking for something similar to this but preferably in color so as to distinguish the different biomes

i would like to be able to print it on 11 x 17 and eveutally on a banner roughly 6 foot wide but that is not neccessary.

on the copyright i would like to be able to make copies for myself and my players several times but you are more than willing to do whatever else you want with it.

to contact me shoot me an email to discuss the project and possible payment at tyrelwar--at--gmail.com
    Last edited by tyrelwarr; 06-11-2015 at 03:16 PM.