I'm going by roving jack these days and I'm a arts and crafts nut who is on a creative binge to beat the band. If you don't know it the name comes from an Irish folk song about a man who wanders ireland. The song tells of all the places he's been and all the trades he's practiced there. For '...if you wish to know my name, they call me jack of all trades.'

I'm a bit of a writer (not published yet but since i did 31 short stories in 31 days for charity in august I've got material that once editted should change that) and particularly love world building. I seem to remeber last year somebody pointed this place out to me, but I was distracted by poor health and a great man other creative projects.

Recently I made a map for one of my settings and it occured to me that I might be able to do more then that. So I've offered some help to Fellow NaNoWriMo ers to create maps for them. And have found that I aint half bad. I've been encouraged by some people at conventions and online to take it further and have decided that I might like to offer myself for commissions.

My offerings are a bit unusual in that I can create the files for you, but I use brushes and water colors and specialty paper to create something that for all intents and purposes is the real thing. I can mail the originals, I can age and weather them (I'm also looking at using things like egg tempura and iron based inks that I make myself, so the inks can be artificially aged too). I can create detailed back story for things in the world and shown on the maps and if interested do the maps in canlangs (constructed languages).

I'm still sort of new to it so it's taking me a bit of time to get the peices together. I have to check with my current clients before I display any of my current work but I'm quite proud of it. I prefer black and white and do mostly continental and world views but I recently did a full color adobe fantasy city for somebody that turned out better then I imagined I could do.

I'm looking to expand to deck plans and schematics too, and have a killer idea for planetary/ solarsystem mapping that I just have to get the time to get to.