Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ballybegrosh / Breachwood, the Hawthorn Fort's village

I don't know how you have your layers setup but I would recommend having your top linework layer (the scanned image) set to multiply and then have a base canvas set to a colour that isn't white. Painting on a colour other than white is the biggest suggestion I can give - maybe a light green or so instead. But yes - this is coming along.
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

Guild Member Facebook Connected

I was actually color-burning the colors in at about 25% opacity. I had to take pictures of the map instead of scanning it, so the white/grays are the literal paper.
    Last edited by Kiba; 08-20-2015 at 11:52 PM.
    Moonflowers is about an Irish guy, an American girl who ends up living with him, and the dog they rescue. Who is secretly the girl's presumed-dead father.

...Yeah, it's that kind of story.

And by story, I mean "fairy-tale."

And by fairy-tale, I mean "the unsettling kind."

Great start on the colors, I hope everything works out with the finished product

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Copying this from "The Hawthorn Fort" thread.

Oh lord, I posted here a full year ago! Man, was I busy.

I had to get some giant sketchbooks for my art class, so I might as well transfer everything to the giant paper while I've been procrastinating on the maps.
    Moonflowers is about an Irish guy, an American girl who ends up living with him, and the dog they rescue. Who is secretly the girl's presumed-dead father.

...Yeah, it's that kind of story.

And by story, I mean "fairy-tale."

And by fairy-tale, I mean "the unsettling kind."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123