Thread: MapRequest

Map MapRequest

Greetings all,

I am new to the community and after looking through some of the work, I must say I'm truly impressed with the level of quality in the products!

I have been playing and DMing various RP pen & paper games for about 16 years now and I have just begun playing again through Roll20 as many of you I'm sure are familiar with.

I am basically looking for a start-state region map (no idea what the actual scale or size should be for now) to my new fantasy world setting. There are some details I have already worked out for this area and I am open to suggestions by the pros. I would also like this to be able to be added to in the future as the adventure unfolds and expands; a sort of growing map (different pieces making a whole?).

I am of course willing to pay for time and a final, esthetically pleasing product of professional grade (which I am clearly not able to do haha). Of note, this is a retro-Ravenloft style setting (dark, Gothic fantasy) and would love the map to have some characteristics of this showing for mood setting.

Please drop me a line and some examples of your work if you're interested and we can talk costs and details in private.

My email address: jayme105@live.com

Thanks to all!

Jay

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Cirias's Avatar

Hi Jay,

I dropped you an email.

Cheers,
    James

Thanks for the return to those who dropped me a line on email. I'll be taking a look this week.