Thread: The City of Mowbray

Default The City of Mowbray

For my current D&D campaign I have a major city (about 200,000 people) located along a coast with a natural deep harbor. The city is oblong in shape running NW to SE with the SE section bordering the harbor.

The city is built with 3 distinct classes (Upper, Middle and Lower) and 3 sub-classes within each class (Upper, Middle and Lower)

The lower class areas are closest to the harbor with the upper class sections furthest away. The absolute worst section of the city is in the area in the extreme SW part of the city and the absolute highest class is in the NW section of the city.

The temple district where all the religious buildings are is dead smack in the middle of the city.

The city is surrounded by a wall. There are also two branches of a river that run alongside the city one to the NE a short (a few hundred yards) to the NE of the city wall on the NE side of the city and the other on the SW side of the city about the same distance from the city wall.

I know this is really vague and I am willing to work with anyone who might take the commission, I am willing to pay a reasonable fee.

jimbraggjr (at) gmail (dot) com

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Cirias's Avatar

Hello,

I dropped you an email

All the best,
    Cirias