Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: October Entry: Elven village

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

WOW AZN!.... (my new shortened version of your name, though I could have wrote it completely out in fraction of the time it took me to explain the new initials.... ironic? perhaps.)

Very cool map, I almost dropped my jaw on the trees until I read the first post again....not disregarding your artistic skills, the first thing that occured to me when I saw it was the amount of time it must have took to make all those trees by hand... I was gonna give you the brass cahone award for it Great looking map bro!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Yeah, I always feel like a pirate when I use other people's images...more of a compiler than an artist. After looking at these damned trees for the past 3 weeks I think I'm gonna work on a new tree tutorial on how to draw up your own, mainly so that no one has to feel ashamed of using other people's trees.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

I know with that PD particles you can make some pretty nifty Vegetation... Also, with RealDraw Pro... I might have mentioned those elsewhere... but RD Pro is worth checking out ....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123