Thread: Some of my recent works

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Some of my recent works

I'm almost embarassed to show my work when I look around but I'm still somewhat proud of these.

Here is my first color urban map that was done for sombody who wanted adobe structures and stone for her fantasy setting.

and the other is the partially complete overland route for her characters journey. I struggled a bit with the valley on the 'east' coast because she wanted it only accesssable via the path they took and no ships to be able to land due to a cliff running the length of the coast. My inner nerd keeps telling me it needs off shore islands and rocky projections to prevent the mountain rage from such an ubrupt stop. And I couldn't figure out how best to do the cliffs. But all in all it looks decent and fits her needs (I also feel there should be a bog or two or a lake somwhere on there).

Considering that I did these freehand with minimal tools I like them. They also fit the tech level of the setting. They would be unlikely to use compasses and drafting tools for much of it.

I may have to invest in those soon though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adobe city.JPG 
Views:	383 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	6898   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	overland[1].JPG 
Views:	146 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	6899