Thread: Fantasy World Map

Map [taken]Fantasy World Map

I have a fantasy world that I would like the map "upgraded" for. I am not looking for a huge re-write of it or anything. I have a very old sketch, and some things that I have done in CC3. Map making is not really my strong suit, so I would like to have someone else give it a go for me.

Style:

I dont really know. I am torn between something medieval in style, and something a bit more, pretty so to speak.

Quality & Size:

I would like something that could end up hanging on a wall, perhaps small poster sized. As for quality, show me some examples of your previous work. Just because you don't label yourself a professional, does not mean I don't like your style.

Time Constraints:

None/Few. I would like to have it before I shuffle off this mortal coil I would say a year at the longest.

Copyright:

I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio and may exploit it for commercial gain.

Contact Details:

jackyl187--at--gmail.com

Here is how I see this process working, I would like to see examples of your work. From there, I will show you what I have already, we can talk about how big or small a job it will be, changes that would be good, etc etc. From there, we can talk about money and length of time to complete.

If you would like any more details, please hit me up via email. I will be able to respond much faster there.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by warlock; 07-27-2015 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Taken

Has this request been taken? If so I'll move this thread to the archives.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh