Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shadowrun/modern street map

Guild Novice

Maybe you just haven't reached that point yet, but the area that looks like the stock room should be the room with the door leading outside since that's where the deliveries would be brought in, or at least have a door of its own. Either that or there should be a roll-up door. Might want to also then consider that SOMEwhere on the block there needs to be street parking with a loading zone. There's a waiting room/lobby but maybe there should be a reception desk there? Or a reception window with a desk against the lobby wall in that central office space. More things to include - lots of file cabinets and shelves. You need xerox machines, faxes and/or printers. Wastebaskets. Lunch room needs a counter with a sink, refrigerator, coffee machine and you need water coolers. You might want to position the restroom to back against the same wall as the sink for the lunchroom. On that same wall you might also want a utility room with cleaning sink. Depending on the type of business this is meant to be you might want to pick a corner to place a computer rack with servers, routers, etc. or an actual network closet. That ought to keep you busy. Looks good so far though!

These are really great Woekan! I just found this site today and was looking to create something very similar for a ShadowRun game I'm running Would you post what you used to create these, both software and process? I'm hoping to get some software to work on something soon, so maybe I could get the same set up you have and we could share our work?

Cheers,
    Scott

Great work so far, and thanks to everyone posting constructive feedback as well. I didn't even post the map and the comments are helping me on my own stuff

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

I built some maps for my commerce districts in shadowrun 5e and had minimal roads because of the pedestrian heavy society. Cars are a luxury of the wealthy, the government and criminals/runners. IT make sense that in "developed" areas there would little to no access for vehicles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12