Hey there,

My friend and I are reworking some fantasy lore on a forum we both frequent, and have decided to seek a more appealing map to better "wow" our fellow writers and readers. We would like to commission a map of our section of the forum, Genesaris, for use on the forum.

We have a rough draft (the current custom map we're using) for you to use as a reference, though you're free to add your own personal flair here and there.

Setting:
The continent of Genesaris. Being such a large continent, it boasts a wide variety of climates and landscapes -- tall, snowy mountains; burning deserts; open plains; rich forests.

Here is the current map we're using. I hope it gives potential takers a good idea of which of the aforementioned settings is where. If you need more details, feel free to post here and I will do my best to direct you.

Style:
We leave the particular style entirely on the cartographer's capable hands! We simply desire a map that shows a great deal of texture and the finer details (rivers, jungles), especially where the mountains are concerned (we both love them!); we would like them to really pop. Being that this could easily turn into a large project, we understand if you need to scale down the overall work somewhat. But at the same time, we must request that all of the islands bordering the continent remain.

You need not worry about marking the locations (we'll handle all of that) and would prefer you to focus entirely on the map, itself.

Number of Maps:
One overhead map showing the varying landscape the continent has to offer.

Technical:
JPG, JPEG, or PNG files please. We would prefer the finished work to not exceed 1,500 x 1,500 pixels; however, if the project requires more then by all means feel free. Full color.

Copyright:
We would like to retain copyright of the map, but the artist will be more than welcome to exhibit the piece as part of his or her portfolio.

Contact Details:
Being that I do not have permission to use the private messaging service yet (this is my first of five posts!), feel free to contact me at tl_dr@live.com. I check my email regularly throughout the day, and will get back to you as soon as I'm able.

Deadline:
This is flexible. We are still reworking a lot of the lore and it will take quite some time before it's complete (a few weeks at the minimum). So, there isn't a strict deadline for this.

Payment:
This is negotiable. Neither of us have ever commissioned a map before, so we have no clue what the rates are for a project of this size. I prefer PayPal as means for the transaction.