Thread: Map of China

Default Map of China

I'm running a campaign set in a "China that never was," and I would really appreciate a map of China with mountains, hills, surrounding lands (namely Korea and Taiwan) and rivers shown, but no labels or cities, and (preferably) no modern border. Simple or fancy doesn't really matter to me, but depictions of the southern hills (as in Guangxi) and the Yellow and Yangtze rivers are musts. I would make this kind of thing myself if it were a fantasy world, but I have serious difficulty interpreting physical maps and I would like something more or less accurate, if at all possible.

It doesn't necessarily have to be an original work. If you know what I'm talking about and you know something like what I want, that is just fine with me! It's just for a visual representation for personal use, so I can place kingdoms & whatnot how I want to, but a number of searches haven't really landed me anywhere.

Thank you very much for your consideration!

Openstreetmap.org has coverage of China, though most of the features are exactly what you don't want :-/... Still, it would be an accurate start point. If I remember right you can turn off and on various layers - just rivers and coastlines would show topography.

Interestingly, private, amateur mapping of the real China is illegal there.

I made this a couple of months ago: http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...9&d=1425431607

I could give you a version without labels and without the border to include Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Azelor View Post
    I made this a couple of months ago: http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...9&d=1425431607

I could give you a version without labels and without the border to include Korea.
    That would be really fantastic!