Thread: Looking for some maps for a tabletop rpg product/project.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Looking for some maps for a tabletop rpg product/project.

Hi there, I'm currently developing an adventure module for a table-top roleplaying game which I intend to make available as a commercial product (potentially both in digital and physical formats). I'm licensing/commissioning some other art for it already but I'm keen to also license/commission some cartography/maps also. I'd ideally be looking for x1 town/settlement map, x1 outdoors/regional map, a few (say x4) maps of specific encounters, and around x6 larger maps of dungeon floors.

I'd love to hear from anyone who would be interested in discussing the project further, as a new indie developer keeping costs down is going to trump quality and speed of delivery at this time so please don't apply if you're a world class artist as I won't be able to afford your services, irrespective of how much I'd like to be able to. Also if anyone isn't interested but would be willing to give me any advice on industry standard rates, costs, pitfalls to avoid, that kind of thing - that would also be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks for reading,

Daniel.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hi Daniel,

A form of contact (like a email or similar) would be appreciated. I am interested in the project BTW. You can reach me at: info [@] versakestudio.com

Antonio Frade

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

More details would also be appreciated, like size, desired quality, colored or b&w...

This post here gives a good guideline for how to structure map requests.

I'm interested. You can look at my online portfolio at jonpintar.com. You can contact me here: contact@jonpintar.com
    Last edited by JonPin; 08-09-2015 at 07:18 PM.
    Portfolio - JONPINTAR.COM

I am also interested in this project. You can view some of my work at DrunkenNerdery.com.
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.