Hi, my name is James and I am developing a board game. I have art in production and now I need a hexagonal map for the game play and also possibly a cartography type map to display the world. My main need is the hexagon arena map for play testing. Here is what I am using currently, it is the board from Spartacus the board game.

http://a.images.blip.tv/Beastsofwar-...xed314-165.jpg

I would like for my arena to be in the same vein but I need one additional row of hexagons. This is on a 18x18 quad fold board, I would like to stick with this size for the game.

I am not super concerned with the graphics around the outside at the moment. As I shape the world through the characters and the back story I will be able to better tell you the type of art we need to go around the arena. For now I would like to get the hexagon arena built and a basic piece of art to go around the outside for play testing with the final flavor art to go around the border later.

I need a price for building the game map. I can use Paypal to give you a deposit and pay for the finished product.

My email is crimsonandwhite@gmail.com - Please send your portfolio and availability and any questions that you have about the project here. I look forward to working with you.

Thanks!