Thread: Looking for artist for sanctuary/dungeon map.

Help Looking for artist for sanctuary/dungeon map.

o/ Hey all.

I run a rather large roleplay group of about fifty to sixty people, sometimes more, depending on how busy people are - and we've been doing everything online in a game for a few years now. While the game itself offers some awesome opportunities, there isn't really the ability to claim something as our own, and so I've drawn up the basic layout and a perspective view (though they're rough and basic), for a cavernous/underground sanctuary.

The idea is that it sits -inside- of a cliff face next to the ocean, and it's partially tucked away inside a massive cavern with water falls. We don't do table top itself, but having a dungeon styled map for it would be incredibly helpful to give them all some reference to where they're staying, and can roleplay within it through skype and other features.

The Perspective snapshot, and the top view layout.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p9urR0P.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	141.9 KB 
ID:	75400
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nkLRPMF.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	75401

(The squiggly bit at the bottom is a waterfall, and the circle platform is a statue pedestal and a walkway across from it. It's the section where it opens up into the cavern, and the place at the top right with the circle window looks out through the cliff face and out to the Ocean.

The inspiration I was looking towards when considering what the final piece might take after was this, by Djekspek.

The commission would be two pieces, the perspective and then the top view, using the layout provided (though with permission to alter and enhance.) I can provide more details in a private email for those with interest, and can also discuss pricing! I'm hoping for a month to two month window on the project. If it helps narrow it down anymore, I'm looking for each image to be a bit larger with detail so that people are able to zoom in on specific parts of it, rather than breaking up the map into different components that have to be viewed separately.

New to this site, so any suggestions or directions to more specific resources would be much appreciated, and I look forward to hopefully scooping one of you fine artists up!

You can shoot me an email at ennalorsilvertongue@gmail.com for more information!
    Ennalor
    Last edited by Ennalorsilvertongue; 08-16-2015 at 08:54 PM.