Subject:

Smaller than Earth size planet. A large central landmass with 2 to 3 smaller landmasses and a smattering of island here and there. To the north surrounded by mountains is the main city. It is protected by a dome of magic. Just to the south east of the mountains is a large forest. There are a few ruins within the forest and 1-2 elven villages within the trees.

Throughout the world are 9 large demonic keeps. (Can be castles, towers, etc.)

Follow this link for more detailed information on the world and places. Anything not included in this can be added at the artists discretion to flesh out the map. I would like to have the rivers, and everything else names so if possible I'd like to get the map first and then crudely label all the names and send it back to have them added in with whatever software is being used? (not sure if this is possible or not, I'm just spit-balling)

Style:

I would like something along the lines of this

Quality & Size:

I would like to be able to print it at a decent size to have laid out on a table while playing the game. So everything is readable and clear.

Time Constraints:

No time limit on this. I would like to get working on it so I can use it as inspiration as I continue to flesh out the world building that I am currently doing.

Copyright

I would like to be able to Print and use the map, as well as post it online (obisidian portal for use with my players only)

Please contact me with any questions as well as quotes. I do not have unlimited funds, but I understand that good != free. Thank you in advance!

almightyzappa--at--gmail.com
(remove the -- and convert "at" to @)