Thread: Grassland Texture identification

Default Grassland Texture identification

This is a little bit backwards for this forum's usual fare, but I recently picked up my cartography again after several months of taking a break. My most recent map was set aside when I was just beginning to paint in the textures on a world map, and I had only a base grassland texture in, so far.

The problem: I can't identify the source of this texture at all, nor have I been able to replicate it with my current skills. It's not saved in any of my resource files, nor is there a PSD anywhere in sight from where I constructed it (and I'm usually slightly obsessive about saving things like this). The quality's much higher than my usual textures, so I don't think it's one of my own. I'd like to be able to know where I found it and hopefully what sort of licensing issues might/might not be an issue, for one, but also to see what other similar textures might be available there.

It's a bit of a long-shot, but does anyone recognize either it or the style? Or at least have some guess at how to replicate it? I haven't figured either out, yet.

-asp
    My current worldbuilding experiment(s):
    Geidor
    --------------------------------------------

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
    -W.B. Yeats

Sorry, I have not seen that before.