Thread: City maps for several settlements in a Tabletop world

Guild Novice

Help City maps for several settlements in a Tabletop world

Hey! This does seem like a treasure trove for immersion, and just by skimming through alot of works in this community, colour me impressed.
    I'm a big fan of worldbuilding, and I make sketches for maps, and cities, but I don't have the skill or the time to do my ideas justice.

I'd be very interested in commissioning a few detailed city maps. One being an underground dwarven city, which is the largest of the four maps. Another is a dwarven fortress, which is built in a mountainpass, effectively blocking entrance, so more of a millitary construction, so less detail, but still quite large. The third is a farming village, stretching for quite some distance, basically fields and farms. The last is a village high up in the mountains, with a more barbarian influence, mostly wooden construction with a tribal, but established and ancient feel.

I'd love to see previous works, and if anyone is interested in doing either of these, I'll be glad to have a chat and discuss details and payment, if it works out, there's more paid work to be had This is all for a virtual tabletop-game I'm running online, so immersion is always good.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Emil,
    the request sounds interesting.
    You haven't posted an email that we can respond to and until you have 5 posts you can't use the private message system.
    So you might want to post an email address.
    If you want to take a look at my work you can see it here...
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/album.php?u=7527
    http://sirinkman.deviantart.com/gallery/

If you're interested and wish to discuss it, let me know.
    Cheers,
    John

Guild Novice

Oh, sorry! I'll just post the email here, it's ev9411@gmail.com I'll check out your work.

Guild Novice

This looks absolutely amazing, I'd be very interested in discussing more, shoot me an email and I'll fill you in.

I will do that.

edit - Just wanted to let people know that this is still open.
    My rates were too high so it's still fair game.
    Last edited by J.Edward; 10-28-2015 at 01:09 PM.