Thread: Map needed for Fantasy story

Default Map needed for Fantasy story

Hello,

I am writing a fantasy story and am in need of a map. If you are interested please email me with an example of your map as well as your rate.

Hi seroth77, take a look at this thread and the information in the first post particularly.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=2569

If you can supply a few more details, this will allow artists to give you a realistic estimate. Also, you'll need to supply an email address. You can't use the site's PM system until you have five posts.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

My apologies, let me post a formal request here.

I am looking for a continent map with outlaying islands and some other land masses on the outskirts. Basically it will be a "known" area map, what areas have already been explored by the known world at that time. The story is set in a fantasy medieval-esque setting. The continent is roughly the size of Africa but shifted further north so that some areas do experience winter. I am looking for a sensible system that includes mountains, a very big desert, jungle area, etc. The planet spins in the reverse motion from earth so I am looking for the environment to respond accordingly. There are 3 moons that orbit the planet so I will leave it to you experts to see how the oceans play into all that. The continent has rivers and lakes and that is where a lot of the civilizations will grow. If you are interested please let me know as I can provide more information once hired. My email address for this is seroth77@gmail.com