Thread: Map needed for fantasy-modern story, strategic game with friend and commercial.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Map needed for fantasy-modern story, strategic game with friend and commercial.

Hi there!
    It's my first commission and my mother language is not english...so have mercy XD

It's a long time that I've the "hobby" of writings: I've never publish anything ( and I entered only a few competition), but last year I decided to create a long term project.
    I'm writing (as a scriptwrite) four histories for four comics (one is a comedy, the other are adventure ).
    In the end I need, for 2 of that works, to create a map for this world of mine. I've made one sketch and it's terrible XD

With some friends we will probabily play a strategic game (a NES ) in this world, with me as master and, if I found a way to find some other money, I want to start a project for a strategic card's game.
    Why do I need the map? Because the idea is that the pool of match's results will modify the map (it would be a game about modern/fantasy war and each player would have a deck of one of the nations...and so on).

I don't know what prize would be corrected, so if you want to send me an mp we can talk about it!

I hope to have been...understandable...

Thanks!!!

Banned User

Hello Albrecht, welcome to the Guild.

If you would post your email, I'm sure someone will respond.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

I'm the worst!
    You could use albac86@gmail.com .