Thread: A map for the fictitious land of Orvalia - the setting for my latest novel.

Map A map for the fictitious land of Orvalia - the setting for my latest novel.

Hello there, Cartographer's Guild! DarkStar here!

I have started writing a novel named Faith - Fire. It can be found on Wattpad. It is set in the fictitious land of Orvalia.

Details:

-The mainland had several capes and bays.
    -There is a group of islands called the Archipelago of Spartacus in the top right.
    -The mainland itself is divided into three parts - The Land of Satan, The Untouchable Territory and the Land of God.
    -The left side of the mainland comprises of mainly the land of Satan.
    -The right side is divided horizontally into two halves, these two halves are the Untouchable Territory and the Land of God.
    -The Land of Satan has a mountain range that encircles the city of Infernum
    -The land of God has mostly plains
    -The Untouchable Territory has rivers.
    -There is a point where the three territories share a border. This point is the city of Lucorum.
    -The main cities of the land are Infernum (capital of land of satan), Cealum (Captial of Land of God), and Solus (Capital of Untouchable Territory).
    -Infernum is situated in the middle of the mountain range.
    -Cealum is a coastal city
    -Solus is a city 8000 feet above the ground. It is a floating island.

I have attached a crude drawing done in paint for the rough shape and division of the map. The black dot represents Lucorum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	77555