Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first dungeon

well I did find out to have the tiles line up with the squares on my grid paper I have to change them from 200x200 pixels to 75x75pixels for a better line up. Hopefully this will fix the issue I have ran into so that next weeks adventure will be off the chain. Now doing that takes away alot of the detail of the image so I'm wondering if there maybe a better way of doing this by increasing the size of the main map???? and if so by how much?? anyone here a math wiz?
    Last edited by heathan666; 10-24-2008 at 10:11 PM.

Nice dungeon!
    P.S:I have a question,where i can find a dungeon maker to download?I want the link please.
    Long live to the dwarfs!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Silva View Post
    Nice dungeon!
    P.S:I have a question,where i can find a dungeon maker to download?I want the link please.
    There are a few different options. The one in this thread was made using Gimp, a free and open source image manipulation program (similar to photoshop).

He used a add-on script to do much of the basic work. Follow the link in my signature for the dungeon prettier script to see what it can do.

If you don't want to learn how to use gimp there are other options, most using tile based software...

-Rob A>

Thanks for the hint RobA.But i want an specific program,made to do that,i don't have the Gimp,but i will try!
    Long live to the dwarfs!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Silva View Post
    Thanks for the hint RobA.But i want an specific program,made to do that,i don't have the Gimp,but i will try!
    Check out the list of mapping software

It needs updating but should give you some options.

-Rob A>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12