Thread: Greetings from Italy!

Default Greetings from Italy!

Hi,

I have been lurking the site for a while now, and i finally decided to start posting.
    As many of the people here, i approached cartography as a mean to an end (the neverending struggle to set-up a decent rpg campaign), and eventually it turned into an hobby for its own sake.

Here's my first work:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mappaSFB politica.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	5.14 MB 
ID:	79887

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Hi Nikephoros, that's a really nice first map! My starting place was a D&D campaign and now I'm mapping various bits and pieces because it's a joy to do. Since your map is finished, you could post it in the Finished Maps sub-forum where more people will be able to see it!

Great start!

Hi Nikephoros, welcome to the Guild. That's an absolutely gorgeous first map! I love your colour palette. Looking forward to seeing your work.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Banned User

Hi Nikephoros, welcome to the Guild!

That's a very nice job for a first map post! My only comment would be that the realistic style mountains clash a bit with the cloth textured background base, but that's minor, the colors are great and the detail is excellent

Thanks everyone!
    I just posted some of my works, and i would love to hear your opinion on it.