Thread: Finishing existing map

Wip Finishing existing map

Well, I've toiled over photoshop for hours and it turns out its a lot harder than it looks. I will finish the map in pencil someday, but in the meantime, I was hoping someone could help me clean it up and stamp some trees and desert for me so I can put it in my book (or at least help me decide whether I want to commission one instead). My wish list is to fill in the forest on the top and bottom of the map and desert in the bottom left (my page has the rough draft of the map showing the extent of the forest and desert). Otherwise, cleaning up the erased lines along the rivers and northern islands, and the unfortunate over smudging of shading in the north covers everything else (though the smudging I can live with). Try as I may I can't get this stuff to look seamless.

I have the original .tif file in my desktop to share if anyone is interested in helping me finish. If anything it'd be a great piece of mind to just have it finished. Please email me at gtwucla@gmail.com, thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0204.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	6.12 MB 
ID:	80010  
    Last edited by gtwucla; 02-08-2016 at 04:09 AM.

Alrighty then looks like I've got a little help island side, so this thread is done.