Thread: Board Game Commission

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Board Game Commission

Hi,

This map is for a game board I’m working on. Attached is the version I’ve been using for the duration of the game’s development, but now the design is final and I’d like someone more talented than myself to work on it.

Specs:

* The board is 5400 x 5400 (18 inches x 18 inches) with a safe zone of 5330 x 5330 and a bleed to 5475 x 5475
    * The game takes place during American Prohibition around 1920
    * I am open to stylistic suggestions and the style I’ve chosen here is simply because I found a good tutorial in this style

Design Notes:

* Pretend the blue city tile shown here is in the same style as all the other “open” spaces – except that it should use the city icon
    * The city dock should have a different appearance than the other docks.
    * I’d like for the map to include island names with the first letter capitalized as shown much larger than the other text
    * I’d like for the map to include the “open” spaces, their iconography, style to make them easy to see, and their corresponding docks
    * I’d like to add to the map an indicator (a dotted line, for example) that extends out from the dock to the wall across from it
    * I’d like the right side of the map to be “open ocean” if it could be designed attractively – to support an expansion to the game
    * The exact shape of each island does not need to match this exactly – what’s important is that each island “blocks off” the same area a shown here and the same routes are left intact
    * In this map, I’ve done a poor job of lining up the islands with the right side of the map – I would like the right side of the islands to be filled out
    * Hawksnest island should be joined up with the island above it as shown right now with a white box
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map-example.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	2.33 MB 
ID:	80028  

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey, I am interested in the request. You can contact with me at info [@] versakestudio [dot] com (compose the correct email address before use the email). Send me an email to this address and we can talk about the project.